At Stafford Jewelers, we are a family owned business with over 25 years in the luxury watch industry. We understand your time is important. That is why we offer a rapid turnaround merged with the highest quality craftsmanship. Once we receive your watch, our watchmakers carry out a complimentary, no obligation inspection of the watch. We will discuss with you what repairs are needed on the watch and cost involved in the repair. Our repairs carry a 1 year warranty.
Services we Provide
- Crystal and Battery replacement
- Watch band and strap replacement
- Quartz watch service & overhaul
- Mechanical watch service & overhaul
- Re-seal for water resistant watches
- Refinishing and touch-up for cases/bracelets
- Service of vintage/antique heirloom timepieces
- We use only manufacturer original parts
Brands we Service
- David Yurman
- Patek Philippe
- Baume & Mercier
- Raymond Weil
- Tag Heuer
- Ulysse Nardin
Not only is Stafford Jewelers famous for the high quality of jewelry sold, it has also built a reputation as having the leading jewelry repair technicians in the area.
Many of these repair technicians are also highly qualified designers, giving you the best of both worlds when you look to repair your piece. If you have a piece of jewelry with some sentimental value needing restored or remodeled, it will be done on site in our fully equipped workshop.
Jewelry Repair Services We Offer
- Resizing your jewelry for the perfect fit.
- Repairing your jewelry while you wait.
- Chain, bracelet and clasp repair.
- Watch battery replacement
- Diamond stone replacement or adjustment
- Creating a Custom Design piece of jewelry that is unique to you.
- Adjusting jewelry to ensure that all diamonds and gemstones are secure.
- Personalizing your new or existing jewelry.
Diamond Trade-in Policy
Trade in your existing diamond* for a larger diamond, higher quality diamond, or different shape diamond and receive a 100% credit of the original purchase price. The only condition is that the new diamond you are purchasing must be at least 100% greater in value than your original diamond.*Please note
The diamond being traded must be in its original condition and free of any chips, breaks, scratches, or damage. The diamond must also be accompanied by its original laboratory certificate.
Watch Trade-in Program
Get the most for your timepiece you’re not wearing anymore, and trade it in towards one you’ll love from our collection of the finest Swiss timepieces. Contact Us or Schedule an in-store visit to speak with a Stafford Jewelers watch expert about your timepiece & discuss the trade you would like to make.
Stafford Jewelers take pride in offering the finest quality engagement rings at the absolute best prices. Each engagement ring is manufactured to the strictest standards of quality and carefully inspected prior to delivery. Stafford Jewelers stands behind each and every ring sold with a free lifetime warranty.* If there is ever a problem with your ring, you may bring it to one of our two store locations for inspection. If the problem is deemed to be caused by a manufacturer defect, we will make the necessary repair free of charge. If the problem is determined to have been the result of normal wear and tear or excessive wear and tear, Stafford Jewelers will only charge our cost for any materials (metal, diamonds, gemstones, etc.) needed to make the repair.
- FREE stone check / tightening of prongs
- FREE prong re-tipping or replacement
- FREE polishing / refinishing
- FREE rhodium plating for white gold rings
- FREE appraisals for insurance purposes
- FREE first ring sizing (must be sized within 90 days of purchase)
- FREE stone replacement for diamonds in your setting (excludes center stone)
that the center diamond in any engagement ring is not included in Stafford Jewelers’ lifetime ring warranty. Although diamonds are the hardest substance on earth, it is still possible to break or chip a diamond if it is struck with enough force at the right angle. For this reason, Stafford Jewelers recommends that all customers insure their ring to protect against breakage/loss to the center diamond, as well as loss or theft of the ring as a whole.
Stafford Jewelers has partnered with two of the largest national banks along with several local lenders to bring you the most flexible payment options in the retail jewelry industry. With payment plans starting as low as $20 per month and payment terms available from 6 to 60 months, Stafford Jewelers has you covered. Apply online or in either of our two convenient store locations. Applying for financing has never been easier.
Stafford Jewelers offers one of the industry’s best layaway plans for all of you fine jewelry and watch purchases.
- All layaways require a 15% down payment.
- Cancellations or exchanges must be made within 30 days of the original sale.
- Any cancellation made after 30 days will assessed a 15% restocking fee of the total original invoice.
- Layaways terms are for 6 months from the original sale date. Extended terms may be available based on approval. See an associate for details.
- Layaways deemed to be inactive (2 or more months without payment) will be subject to cancellation and restocking fees.
Returns & Exchanges
Stafford Jewelers has been serving Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky for over 20 years. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us, which is why Stafford Jewelers is happy to offer a ten (10) day return policy.
Diamonds are graded by "The 4Cs" to compare their quality. This grading system rates four characteristics of a diamond: cut, color, clarity, and carat.
What is your return policy?
Returns are accepted ten (10) days from the date of delivery.
Exceptions to this policy are as follows
- Rings sized and/or set per customer's request
- Jewelry or watches altered per customer's request
- Special orders (any item ordered per customer's request)
- Custom orders
- Items that show signs of any wear or damage
- Any item that is returned incomplete (must include all certificates, warranties, paperwork, links, parts, boxes. etc.)
All special orders require 25% deposit of the total order. Special orders cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order are eligible for a 100% deposit refund. There are no returns or cancellations on special orders after 24 hours.
In order to offer our clients the best pricing, we do not allow comparison purchasing. Comparison purchasing is the act of purchasing two or more of the same or similar item, and then only keeping one of them. If you are unsure of your selection, or if you have any questions about making a purchase, please contact us or visit your local store for assistance.